Friday, April 16, 2010

It's about time!


Oh I am soooo embarassed! I started this blog and then realized that I had no idea what I was doing and it kind of scared me away. Then just today Jodie and "Everything Vintage" posted the most awesome advice for the "wannabe blogger". In essence she advised those of us who are just dipping our toes into the water of blogging to.....jump right in!!! So Jodie....that is exactly what I am doing so I hope I don't drown! Thanks so much for your post....it gave me the courage to do this. I hope I don't disappoint.


I am a lover of old, tarnished, antique, vintage, stuff. So much so that my living room is right now as we speak filled with things that I need to take to my antique booth. My problem is that i only bring home what I LOVE! So, I have to really, really work at giving things up. I want to keep it all! But of course....I can't. So I hope to share these lovelies with those of like mind. I started an etsy shop today.....haven't listed anything yet though....have to get the camera out and take some good pics. In the meantime, I will keep everyone posted as to when it opens.


Any advice that anyone has out there as to how to do all of this....blogging, picture taking, selling, etc.....I will be soooo grateful !!! And I promise to post often....not wait 6 months between posts!


xoxoxo

Sandee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandee!
    You will NEVER be a disappointment silly girl!!! You have lots to share with us and I guarantee that we are some nosey girls so don't you worry about a thing!

    Go mingle, leave comments and follow your favorite blogs. That is how people "find" you. Don't be shy, we don't bite and everyone is willing to give you a helping hand.

    I'm so happy you jumped back in :)
    Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodie!!! You are awesome! I so appreciate your encouragement and can't wait to really get to know my fellow bloggers.....especially the ones that I follow and have such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete