Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome

I have been planning on starting a blog for some time and I decided that I will just have to learn as I go. This blog is going to be a work in progress for some time, but I hope to make it one that you will enjoy following. I will be posting photos of my projects (refurbishing some of my found treasures), my antiques, and some really great places to hunt for your own treasures! I love to mix the old with the new in decor as well as mix variousperiods. I am not a purest when it comes to antiques....I don't collect any one style or period and it doesn't even have to be super old.....or valuable. In fact most of the fun I have is finding things at flea markets that catch my eye....sometimes for no apparent reason! So, come visit here again soon and I will do my best to make it fun and beautiful.

xoxox
sandee

1 comment:

  1. Hello Belle! Welcome to blog land!!!
    So glad you could join us...oh what fun you will have and what great people you will meet!!!
    I can't wait to see all what you have to repurpose and show us!
    Finding things from the past and making them "new" again is so rewarding!!!!
    Welcome and if you need anything, just send me a note~
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete